Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Year another Page

I just love how this is looking after page 1.  It has been hard going, stitching on the Opalescent and I won't ever use it again for over 1.   I have been getting lots of headaches and was wondering whether it has been stitching without glasses.

I still have not started Terra for the SAL yet.  Hopefully this afternoon I will get her started and will stitch on her tomorrow too.  

My next stitching is 2 pages of A New Day Has Come. I can't wait to get back to this one - there are some exciting pages to stitch.

I also sent in Leaf and Crabby Crush QS for the HAED  Rewards program so now I have to sit back and wait for Tree of Life - Marchetti (I have been eyeing this off for some time) and CCKuik's Crimson Dream QS.  It was so hard picking out a QS as there are soooo many beautiful ones.

Annette B

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Beautiful Annette. I love it. I have to see what threads I need for the HAED SAL too. Not even checked. x

LinkWithin